What is a Bridge?
A Bridge is used to replace missing teeth by anchoring the false tooth using crowns on the adjacent teeth.
Benefits of Bridges:
- Natural Looking: They look like your natural teeth.
- Comfort: They feel like your natural teeth, they do not need to be removed like dentures.
- Eating: There are no issues with eating, unlike with dentures which may move.
- Durability: Lasts 10-15 years on average.
- Convenience: Requires only 2 visits.
What is the Process?
Your dentist will assess your suitability and recommend your treatment plan.
Next, the abutment teeth are prepared. They will be trimmed to allow room for a crown to be placed.
Impressions of your teeth will be taken which will be used to manufacture the bridge.
Your dentist will make a temporary bridge for you to wear while your bridge is manufactured.
Fitting of Bridge:
The temporary bridge will be removed and the new permanent bridge will be cemented to your teeth.
Adjustments may be made until the bridge fits comfortably.
Request an Appointment
Fill out the form below and we will contact you during our working hours.